We live in a wonderful community -- strong, neighborly, and caring. And for more than 40 years, the SRCA has been here, transforming actions into results. With your donations (financial and volunteerism), together we can support the foundation of Scripps Ranch.
Promoting a strong sense of community, the SRCA represents the neighborhoods of Scripps Ranch, and now Stonebridge Estates (January 2013), located within 92131. With over 12,000 households (and growing!), our mission is:
To serve, promote, and protect the community interests of Scripps Ranch through volunteer efforts; to identify and evaluate needs, disseminate information, and take appropriate action to support Scripps Ranch organizations with the common goal of improving the quality of life in our community.
Our Mission Statement says it all. Together we are Scripps Ranch, a successful community. We welcome your support.
What We Do
The SRCA interacts with the San Diego City Council, the Mayor's office, the local police, fire department, and schools, our San Diego County supervisor, and our California state representative to present Scripps Ranch as a united community.
Results so far:
- Improved road and traffic conditions
- Maintaining a first-class library and the SRCA Community Center
- An effective Schools Committee
- One of the largest Neighborhood Watch programs in San Diego
- $11,000 for schools and students
- $16,000 for community events
- $16,500 for local organizations and the SRCA website
Imagine what we can accomplish in 2013 if everyone donated just $25 (or more).
Please donate today!
We also sponsor community events and organizations, such as:
- 4th of July Parade & Festivities
- Community Fair
- Clean-Up Days & Garage Sale Weekend
- Neighborhood Watch
- Scripps Ranch 50 Plus
- Sustainable Scripps Ranch
How It All Happens
Through volunteers... We're volunteers, and we support volunteerism. Sign-up to become a volunteer today.
How You Can Stay Connected
• Monthly Newsletter (delivered to all 12,000 households by volunteers)• Website (www.scrippsranch.org)
• Email blasts (sign-up here)
• Facebook (facebook.com/ScrippsRanchCivicAssociation)
• Twitter (@SRCivic)